- Undergraduate student Alex Pell (Olson Lab) has been awarded an ACS Division of Organic Chemistry Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship.
- The following students were awarded at the 2019 R. Bryan Miller Symposium:
- R. Bryan Miller Graduate Summer Research Fellowship: Wanqing Li (Chen Lab)
- Francesca Undergraduate Summer Research Award: Madeline Bright (David Lab)
- Best Poster Award (Grad) - Kevin Pham (Beal Lab)
- Best Poster Award (Undergrad) - Alex Pell (Olson Lab)
- Chemical Science Poster Book Award, Royal Society of Chemistry - Jayashiri Viswanathan (Olson Lab)
- Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry Poster Book Award, Royal Society of Chemistry - Lee Dunlap (Olson Lab)
- "Open-access chemistry textbooks gain popularity" from C&EN highlights the work of Professor Delmar Larsen who heads the LibreTexts consortium, a Wikipedia-style alternative to costly college textbooks.
- Graduate student Kasey Devlin (Kauzlarich Lab) has been awarded and ACS-DIC Student Travel Award to present a talk at the 2019 Orlando ACS spring meeting entitled "YbACdSb2 (A = Ca, Sr): Zintl phases with low thermal conductivity and high Seebeck coefficient.”
- A publication from the Olson Lab has been entered into STAT Madness, a competition among the top 64 biomedical discoveries of the year. Vote now for the best ideas in biomedical science!
- Professor Jacquelyn Gervay-Hague's research on tea, the links between growth conditions and tea-plant quality, and their metabolic processes and interactions with soil microorganisms is highlighted in Nature.
DMT Microdosing Produces Antidepressant and Anxiolytic Effects
Research from the Olson Lab published in ACS Chemical NeuroscienceLearn More