- "Alumnus Richard Larock Supports Chemistry Undergraduate Education and Research" from College of Letters and Science News.
- Congratulations to Associate Professor Justin Siegel on his promotion and tenure!
- Professor Xi Chen’s research on the synthesis of human milk oligosaccharides is featured in the cover story of the July 2, 2018 issue of Chemical & Engineering News.
- Dr. Yudong Qiu (Wang Group) has been awarded a Software Fellowship from the Molecular Sciences Software Institute (MolSSI) sponsored by NSF. These prestigious awards will recognize advanced graduate students and postdocs pursuing the development of software that will benefit the broader field of computational molecular sciences, including molecular simulation, quantum chemistry, and materials science.
- Graduate Student Zachary Buchanan (Crabtree Lab) has been awarded a Chateaubriand Fellowship. This Fellowship is offered by the Embassy of France in the United States and supports outstanding Ph.D. students from American universities who wish to conduct research in France for a period ranging from 4 to 9 months.
- Distinguished Professor R. David Britt has been recognized with the 2018 Zaviosky Award. The Zavoisky Award is awarded by the Kazan Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences and recognizes truly outstanding applications or developments of electron paramagnetic resonance in any field of science.
X-ray Triggered Release of Engineered Proteins from Nanoparticles
Research highlight from the Guo and Siegel Labs published in ACS Applied Materials and InterfacesLearn More