- Congratulations to Professor David Olson who has been named a UC Davis Hellman Fellow for 2018-19!
- "Grant to Expand Free STEM Textbook Project" from UC Davis News and Information. The U.S. Department of Education awarded a $4.9 million grant to support free and open-source educational science and technology resources, led by Professor Delmar Larsen and the LibreTexts Project.
- The UC Davis ACS Chemistry Club was named an 2017-18 Outstanding Student Chapter. This is the second consecutive year running that our club has received this national honor.
- Graduate student Kabian Ritter (Velazquez Lab) has been awarded the Richard and Joy Dorf Engineering Fellowship.
- Graduate students Erin Doherty (Beal Lab) and Robert "RJ" Tombari (Olson Lab) have been selected as 2018-19 funded trainees of the Chemical Biology Program.
- "Alumnus Richard Larock Supports Chemistry Undergraduate Education and Research" from College of Letters and Science News.
- Professor Xi Chen’s research on the synthesis of human milk oligosaccharides is featured in the cover story of the July 2, 2018 issue of Chemical & Engineering News.
- [ more News⇒ and Honors and Awards⇒]
An electrochemical thermal transistor
Research from the Donadio Lab published in Nature Communications