9-1-1 or UC Davis Police Department at (530) 752-1230
Poison Control: 800-222-1222
MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS
- Call 530-752-0871 anytime or go to the Acute Care clinic at the Student Health and Wellness Center during office hours
- Text "RELATE" to 741741 anytime
- Call or Text 988 anytime
NON LIFE-THREATENING MEDICAL / MENTAL HEALTH INCIDENT
- Occupational Health Services (Employees): (530) 752-6051
- Student Health and Counseling Services: (530) 752-2300 (Medical) / (530) 752-0871 (schedule counseling appointment)
- Academic and Staff Assistance Program (ASAP): (530) 752-2727
- Office of Student Support and Judicial Affairs: (530) 752-1128
- Sutter Davis Hospital: (530) 756-6440 (After Hours/Weekends Only)
ON-CALL ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY SPECIALIST HELPLINE
24 HOUR FACILITIES SERVICE REQUESTS (flood, electrical outage, ventilation, etc.)
Department Chain of Contact
Office: (530) 754-7964 | Cell: (530)-304-6728 | 324 Chemistry
Office: (530) 752-1957 | After Hours: (916) 224-0295 | 131 Chemistry
Office: (530) 752-0504 | After Hours: (619) 618-5974
Office: (530) 752-3988 | After Hours: (707) 889-0180
Student Wellness Resources
- Red Folder
A faculty and staff guide for assisting students of concern. Provides emergency and non-emergency numbers, as well as 24-hour and after hours resources.
- Public Student Support Referral Form
This online form is for providing the University with information about a distressed or distressing student. The University will use this information to best determine how to help a student in need.
- Student Health and Counseling Services
SHCS offers tips for recognizing troubled students and what you can do to help.
- Center for Advocacy, Resources and Education (CARE)
If you or someone close to you has experienced sexual harassment or any form of sexual violence, CARE advocates are able to provide confidential help with processing emotions, going over reporting options, resource referral and more.
- Student Disability Center
- Aggie Mental Health
- Aggie Compass Basic Needs Center
- Online Incident Report
- Medical Waste Plan
- The Medical Waste Plan is a campus-wide plan. Departments maintain a list of those researchers who generate medical waste and the labs where those activities take place. Lab workers need annual training on the plan.
- UCD Lab Safety Manual (Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Chemistry Department IIPP
- Chemistry Department EAP