9-1-1 or (530) 752-1230
Poison Control 800-222-1222
NON LIFE-THREATENING MEDICAL / MENTAL HEALTH INCIDENT
- Occupational Health Services (Employees): (530) 752-6051
- Student Health and Counseling Services: (530) 752-2300 (Medical) / (530) 752-2727 (Mental Health)
- Academic and Staff Assistance Program (ASAP): (530) 752-2727
- Sutter Davis Hospital: (530) 756-6440 (After Hours/Weekends Only)
ON-CALL ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY SPECIALIST HELPLINE
24 HOUR FACILITIES SERVICE REQUESTS (flood, electrical outage, ventilation, etc.)
Department Chain of Contact
(530) 304-6728 firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: (530) 752-1957 | After Hours: (916) 224-0295 | 134 Chemistry
Office: (530) 752-9979 | After Hours: (530) 574-2021
Office: (530) 752-3988 | After Hours: (707) 889-0180
Student Wellness Resources
- Red Folder
A faculty and staff guide for assisting students of concern. Provides emergency and non-emergency numbers, as well as 24-hour and after hours resources.
- Student Health and Counseling Services - Helping Dangerous Students
SHCS offers tips for recognizing troubled students and what you can do to help.
- Online CARE Report
This online form is for providing the University with information about a distressed or distressing student. The University will use this information to best determine how to help a student in need.