Poster Session at the R. Bryan Miller Memorial Symposium
Undergraduates, graduate students, and post-docs are invited to submit abstracts for a special poster session on the evening of Thursday, March 5 from 4:00– 6:30 PM. Posters will remain on display throughout the following day, Friday, March 6 from 8:00 AM–5:30 PM.
Students and postdocs outside of UCD are encouraged to submit posters!
Abstract submission instructions:
- Include a title, a list of authors with your name underlined, your education status (i.e., undergrad, grad student, post-doc), the name of your PI, Department/University, and your email address.
- Presenters should download the poster abstract template and edit it to include
- A sentence describing the objective of your research
- A brief description of your research methods
- A summary of your research results
- A concluding sentence. It should not exceed 400 words. You may include a small graphic in your abstract. The file name of the word document should be "RBM 2020 lastname firstname poster abstract".
- Submit your abstract as a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday February 17 with “Miller 2020” in the subject line.
- The 2020 Miller Symposium Organizing Committee will select the posters to be displayed. We hope to accommodate everyone, but space is limited.
- An award for Best Poster (one for graduate students and one for undergraduates) will be presented at the Symposium on Friday afternoon. Postdocs are not eligible for this award. There will be several “special” poster awards that will also be awarded on Friday.