Poster Session at the R. Bryan Miller Memorial Symposium
Undergraduates, graduate students, and post-docs are invited to submit abstracts for a special poster session to be held Thursday February 3 from 4:30-6:00 PM. Posters will be presented in a virtual format.
Students and postdocs outside of UCD are encouraged to submit posters!
Abstract submission instructions:
- Include a title, a list of authors with your name underlined, your education status (i.e., undergrad, grad student, post-doc), the name of your PI, Department/University, and your email address. Please follow the Miller Abstract Template (below) for submission.
- The abstract text itself should contain:
- (1) A sentence describing the objective of your research;
- (2) A brief description of your research methods;
- (3) A summary of your research results; and
- (4) A concluding sentence. It should not exceed 400 words. You may include a small graphic in your abstract.
- Submit your abstract as a Microsoft Word document to email@example.com by Thursday, January 27 with “Miller 2022” in the subject line.
- The 2022 Miller Symposium Organizing Committee will select the posters to be displayed. We hope to accommodate everyone, but space is limited.
- An award for Best Poster (one for graduate students and one for undergraduates) will be presented at the Symposium on Friday afternoon. Postdocs are not eligible for this award. There will be several “special” poster awards that will also be awarded on Friday.