Document printing to both Xeroxes (Chemistry room 109) is possible from Campus Wireless, as well as Department Wired connections. Note: You cannot print to the Xerox Printers if you are connected to the Library's Pulse Secure VPN or the ucd-guest wireless network. Here are the instructions for adding the printers to your computer or printing from USB:
- Open Control Panel and select the Devices and Printers Panel
- Select "Add a printer"
- Select "The printer I want isn't listed"
- Select add printer by using a TCP/IP address or hostname and enter 22.214.171.124 as the address
- check mark the box for "query the printer and automatically select the driver to use"
- Open the Printers & Scanners Preference Panel in System Preferences
- Select the "+" in the lower left corner
- Select the IP Tab and fill out the following information:
- Internet Printing Protocol - IPP
- Generic PostScript Driver
- Make sure to click the Duplex Printing Unit checkbox before finishing the setup
- To use special features like auto-stapling and hole punching please reference the installation instructions and drivers provided by Xerox here.
- All department Xerox copiers accept USB drives that are only formatted in FAT32. PDF files are the only document files that can be printed from USB drives.
- Please contact Repro Graphics to print your posters.
You must be signed into CAS to download these license files.
- Mestrelab's Mnova License
- Mestrelab's NMRPredict License
- Mestrelab's qNMR License
- Mestrelab's Reaction Monitoring License
To reserve the computer lab, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, the maximum capacity of the computer lab set by the fire marshal is 16, including instructors.