Organic synthesis; exploration of organoboron, organoaluminum and organosilicon compounds as precursors for stereoselective syntheses of alkenes, dienes and enynes.
Education, Awards and Professional Highlights
- UC Davis Professor Emeritus (1991)
- Appointed to UC Davis faculty (1963)
- Research Associate, Purdue University (1958-1963)
- Research Fellow, Birmingham Univ., England (1956-1958)
- Swiss-British Exchange Fellow, Univ. of Edinburgh, (1955-1956)
- Dr. Sci. Tech., Swiss Fed. Inst. of Tech. (ETH) Zurich, (1956)