M.S. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry Timeline
The average time to complete the M.S. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry program is two years. UC Davis undergraduate students entering the program may finish in less time if you will have already taken some of the required courses.
- Take and pass any prescribed undergraduate courses with a "B" or better.
- Take up to six graduate courses (one to three per quarter).
- Participate in research with your major professor.
- Take any remaining required graduate courses.
- Nominate your thesis committee and Advance to Candidacy with the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Continue with research, write your thesis and file to graduate.