SAVE THE DATE for ESTEME's 3rd annual
Diversity & Innovation Colloquium
April 20, 2018, 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
Multi-Purpose Room, Student Community Center
This is a FREE event with lunch provided.
Join us for a free one-day colloquium featuring talks and panel discussion from leading innovators in STEM and entrepreneurship! Registered attendees will have the opportunity to engage speakers and panelists during a catered lunch and networking reception.
Speakers and panelists include:
- Amy Adams, M.S., Director for Science Communications, Stanford University
- Peggy Lemaux, Ph.D., Professor and Co-Founder of CLEAR, UC Berkeley
- Anna Marie Tuazon, Ph.D., Associate Manager, Regulatory Affairs, Gilead Sciences
- James Zhang, Ph.D., CEO, Modular Bioscience; Partner, GRC Fund
- Suja Viswesan, M.S., Senior Engineering Manager, LinkedIn Corporation
- Saul Villeda, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Anatomy, UC San Francisco
- Jiayi Young, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Design, UC Davis
- Diasynou Fioravante, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Neuroscience, UC Davis