Dial 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency (fire, bomb threat, health, personal injury or hazardous spills requiring outside assistance...). Provide your building location and request an ambulance if any injury has occured.
Chain of Contact for Emergency Actions
|Safety Manager||(530) 754-7964
(530) 304-6728 (after hours)
|3467 Chemistry Annex|
|Jessica Potts||Department Manager||(530) 752-3988
(530) 979-0319 (after hours)
|Scott Berg||Facilities Manager||(530) 752-1957
(916) 224-0295 (after hours)
|David Goodin||Vice Chair, Academic Affairs||(619) 618-5974||308 Chemistry|
|Ting Guo||Department Chair||(530) 754-5283||112/206 Chemistry|
|Jared Shaw||Vice Chair, Infrastructure||
- Chemistry Safety Notes
- Chemistry Department IIPP
- Chemistry Department EAP
- Chemistry Department Hazard Communication Update - 2014
- Safety Orientation Training Checklist
- Medical Waste Management Plan
- Newsflash: IIPP and EAP Updates
- Newsflash: County/CUPA Inspection Update
- Newsflash: New Laboratory Safety Manual has been released
- Department of Chemistry Incident Report (Google Form)
- Department of Chemistry Incident Report (PDF)
- Guidelines for Students with Disibilities
- Bomb Threat Checklist
- "60 Seconds 2 Safety - Back Injury Risks"
- Hazard Assessment for PPE/Lab Attire
- Undergraduate Lab Access Form
Student Wellness Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Red Folder
A faculty and staff guide for assisting students of concern. Provides emergency and non-emergency numbers, as well as 24-hour and after hours resources.
- Student Health and Counseling Services - Helping Dangerous Students
SHCS offers tips for recognizing troubled students and what you can do to help.
- Online CARE Report
This online form is for providing the University with information about a distressed or distressing student. The University will use this information to best determine how to help a student in need.